Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
Our M&A Practice provides advisory services to owners and acquirers of middle-market building industry companies, primarily with $25 million to $500 million in revenues, in connection with a wide range of critical strategic and financial transaction-related matters. Our firm fosters long-term relationships with clients as their independent advisor on strategic matters and transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, recapitalizations, restructurings, equity and debt capital raises and other transaction-related matters.
Our firm has worked with leading building industry companies to explore and optimize their exit/liquidity alternatives, assist in the process of confidentially selling or recapitalizing their businesses and/or divesting certain assets and operations. We also work with leading strategic and financial buyers to source and execute acquisitions within their respective focus areas and to finance those acquisitions.
Our team of former building industry operators and private equity and investment banking professionals have filled the transaction/ M&A advisory void in the middle-market U.S. building industry left by:
- Wall Street and regional investment banks, which have historically underserved the building industry by focusing on only the largest private and public companies and/or by operating as “generalist” practices, lacking deep industry expertise.
- Business brokerage firms, which offer narrower and lower service levels and limited technical and industry expertise for middle-market company owners and operators.
Anchor Peabody’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice advises middle-market building industry companies regarding mergers, acquisitions and equity capital raises. We’ve worked with:
- Many of the building industry’s premier companies to explore their exit/liquidity alternatives and assist in the process of confidentially selling or recapitalizing their businesses
- Leading industry and financial buyers to source and execute acquisitions and/or recapitalizations of building industry companies within their respective focus areas
- Management teams and boards of directors of publicly traded and privately owned companies – as well with private equity firms – to advise and execute on M&A strategies and transactions, financings and restructurings
- Mergers & Acquisition advisory
- Exclusive buyer Representation
- Exclusive seller Representation
- Non-core asset or division divestitures
- Equity advisory
- Private Placements
- Shareholder liquidity events
- Mezzanine funds
- Strategic investors
- Private Equity:
- Leveraged recapitalizations
- Management buyouts
- Growth equity
- “Going private” transactions
- Anchor Peabody’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice advises companies in the following key areas:
- Working with management to determine the company’s ideal partner or acquirer
- Advising the company regarding optimal alternatives
- Comprehensive and industry-specific financial modeling
- Creation of industry-tailored “best-in-class” transaction-related information memorandum, teaser, and data room preparation
- Leading and management of the transaction process